Are you hungry for answers to your questions about God? Do you want to know your purpose and spiritual gift? Do you want to develop the leader within you? If your answer is “Yes!”, the Center for Kingdom Business’ Bible School of Ministry will provide your answers.
The Center for Kingdom Business (CKB) Ministry equips believers with both spiritual and natural principles that enable them to lead with a Godly perspective in their businesses and workplace settings.
Two primary curriculums are offered:
- The Bible School of Ministry helps participants gain a deeper understanding of God and His covenants (agreements) with man; this course also enables individuals to learn and develop a greater appreciation for their life’s purpose and calling.
- The Prophetic Business School teaches participants how to use supernatural and natural principles to expand the Kingdom of God through their work and entrepreneurial endeavors; this course blends Godly character and stewardship principles, as well as contemporary financial principles to instill a Kingdom mindset, fostering individuals natural and God-given talent, personal growth, and achievement in areas of business.
1. Taking Your Prophetic Gift to The Market Place
2. Purpose & Finding Your Motive Gift
3. Building Character
4. Terminating Conflict
5. New Rules of Money vs Old Rules of Money
6. How to Bring Technology into Your Business
7. Building Your Brand
8. For more information on dates and times of course offerings, please contact our Administrative Offices at 615-907-0185 or send an email to email@example.com